List of German Savings Accounts
Which type of Saving account is right for me?
- Money market deposit accounts (German: Tagesgeld) are accounts where you add an withdraw money all the time.
- But: their interest rate keeps changing all the time, too.
- Fixed-term or fixed deposits (German: Festgeld) have a fixed interest rate – but you cannot get your money for the period that you did set it up for.
- Benefit: The interest rates are usually higher than on a Tagesgeld.
List of Money Market Accounts (Tagesgeld)
List of Fixed Deposit Accounts (Festgeld)
* Links marked with a star (*) are affiliate links. If you click on such a link and then shop or order something, we will receive a commission for your purchase with which we can cover our expenses and keep the site free of ads. This does not change the price for you.