Free Stuff & Furniture in Berlin
Instead of buying furniture, you can just get it for free. And not only furniture but also a lot of other stuff: household items, fridges, washing machines, clothes etc. This is because in bigger German cities, many people keep moving in & out, and often they just want to get rid of their things.
Here are the sources in Berlin:
- Ebay-Kleinanzeigen, Category "Zu verschenken": Ebay's ad service in Germany also offers a "for free" category.
- Hint: Instead of looking only for free things, consider spending €5 or €10. Many more & better offers will appear.
- Free-Your-Stuff.com, Berlin: a web portal only for things to give for free
- BSR Verschenkmarkt: Berlin's public cleansing service runs their own portal. There is a Verschenke (give for free) and a Tausche (swap) category.
All of Berlin
- Free Your Stuff Berlin: 191,000 members
- Free Your Stuff Berlin: 60,000 members
- Free Your Stuff Berlin: 18,000 members
- Free Your Stuff Berlin: 11,000 members
- Free Your Stuff Berlin Neukölln-Kreuzberg
- Free Your Stuff Kreuzberg
- Free Your Stuff Berlin - Neukölln
- Free Your Stuff - Berlin Wedding
- Free your stuff - Friedrichshagen